We are searching for a PR/Communication Manager to manage the Global Brand of “The Luck Factory ”. The individual will be responsible to oversee all aspects of internal and external Branding and communication of The Luck Factory, ensuring the brand is consistent and communication is engaging.
It is a unique and Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be in the center of top level global events and build partnership with Formula 1. It is not just co-branding and putting the logo on the car or advertising banners around the team’s grounds. This is the unique chance to tell the story about our Brand and make it be recognized by all of the world.
Location: Ukraine, Kharkiv
Main tasks will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring TLF brand awareness through effective marketing strategies including new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Promotes The Luck Factory Brand and presents it during the International Top Industry Events
- Audit existing content and develop new Corporate brand strategy and attributes (website, social media profiles and etc)
- Creates engaging and quality content for internal and external Brand promotion
- Manages clients’ accounts (CRM management of all clients and partners)
- Organizes and manages external industry events and conventions
- Organizes and manages internal events ensuring all Senior management of software providers, payment providers and key individuals in the industry to participate
- Develops and implements effective communication strategies that build customers’ and partners’ loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Сreates Marketing campaigns for TLF and Formula 1 partnership.
- Plans and manages the design, content, and production of all marketing materials ( banners, logo, souvenirs, etct).
- Leads the creation and drives the implementation of a long-term strategy as it relates to traditional and digital media platforms. Track and measure the level of engagement with the various media platforms.
- Proactively identifies interesting new opportunities for the business by staying close to the industry (research, read, scout, spy).
- Ability to read, write and speak in fluent English.
- Must maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to work effectively with staff, other department personnel, guests, and management.
- Knowledge of the gaming industry is preferred.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends as necessary.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience making presentations and providing demonstrations.
- Proven experience using CRM to track sales and relationships.
- Competitive salary
- Paid sick-leaves
- Comfortable office location
- International team work experience
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Professional and career opportunities
- Participation in global events
Would you like to apply for this job? Send us an email: [email protected]